Double click to insert body text here...
A Security Consultant works as an advisor and supervisor for all security measures necessary to effectively protect a company or client’s assets. Security Consultants use their knowledge and expertise to assess possible security threats and breaches in order to prevent them and create contingency protocols and plans for when violations occur.
Security Consultants can work as part of the staff of a company, usually as Head of Security or other managing positions, or they can work as part of a Security Agency providing help and expertise to third parties. Security Consulting Agencies usually work with medium or small businesses and with individuals looking to protect their personal assets.
The work field of a Security Consultant covers a wide range of Security related jobs, including the protection of property, financial assets, valuable objects, people, and information. Security Consultants coordinate an entire team of security specialists (e.g. Cyber Security Specialists, Bodyguards, and Security Guards) to provide a wide range of protection and defensive measures.
We represent UK qualification in international standard-setting.
We also ... Determining the nature and extent of risk assessment procedures.
* Examining the client’s assets to determine the level of security needed.
* Designing security protocols, plans, and systems.
* Implementing security measures and writing security policies for clients.
* Coordinating and briefing with security team, assigning tasks accordingly.
* Meeting with clients to explain security measures and to provide technical advice on security systems.
* Running security tests and analyzing and reporting the obtained results.