Double click to insert body text here...
Counter-terrorism (also spelled counterterrorism) incorporates the practice, military tactics, techniques, and strategy that government, military, law enforcement, business, and intelligence agencies use to combat or prevent terrorism. Counter-terrorism strategies include attempts to counter the financing of terrorism.
This program is ideal for those seeking to advance their career in counter-terrorism, security and intelligence-related careers in the public and private sectors, as well as professionals already engaged in such fields who seek to enhance their career prospects through further qualifications. Counter-terrorism training is excellent preparation for many careers in the civil and foreign service, non-governmental and international organizations, policing, private firms and research.
Our training Course has been specifically developed for aviation and transport security professionals.
We work directly with end users and with third-party security services providers. Training courses can be tailored toward individual client requirements, but generally, include the following:
* Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism
* Contemporary Issues in Crime, Safety, and Security
* Community Policing Responses to Violent Extremism Leading to Terrorism
* Recognition of Firearms and Explosives
* Threat Recognition Training
* Counter Terrorism Search Training
* Military and Security Responses to Terrorism
* Emergency Management Training
* First Responder Training
* Counter Terrorism Response and Simulation
Our instructors certified by homeland security and the Federal Emergency Management Agency Emergency Management Institute from United States of America